Booking a fast ferry ticket from Can Tho to Con Dao to discover the wonderful wonders of nature at Con Dao National Park, learn about historical sites at monuments or admire the beauty of the islands between clear blue sea. If you are in need of booking a fast ferry ticket to Con Dao, the instructions on the pier, ticket price, departure time, and the right time to buy tickets below will definitely help your journey.
Fast ferries to Con Dao
Direct fast ferry to Con Dao
One-way price (including taxes) from
|Vung Tau – Con Dao fast ferry||
|Can Tho – Con Dao fast ferry||
After Con Dao Express, Mai Linh Express has also put into operation a high-speed train route from Can Tho to Con Dao with the journey time for this train taking just over 3 hours.
Departure schedule from Can Tho – Con Dao: Can Tho to Con Dao: 7:30 AM; Con Dao to Can Tho: 13:00 PM (if there is a change, vetaucondao.vn regularly updates schedule information to customers)
Fare for Can Tho – Con Dao fast ferry
As mentioned above, Mai Linh Express is a shipping company still operating on the Can Tho to Con Dao route with the specific adult fares as follows:
From Monday to Thursday
- Eco: 750.000 VND
- Business: 1.100.000 VND
- President: 1.500.000 VND
From Friday to Sunday, Holidays, Tet
- Eco: 850.000 VND
- Business: 1.200.000 VND
- President: 1.500.000 VND
Means of transportation to Con Dao
Con Dao is about 177km from Can Tho, about 236km from Ho Chi Minh City, about 199km from Vung Tau, so you can choose to go by speedboat or by air. In the content of this article, we will advise you to choose to go by high-speed train because this is the cheapest form today.
- Going to Con Dao from Vung Tau: you can choose to take a direct train from Cau Da Port of Con Dao Express from only VND 790,000. Travel time from Vung Tau to Con Dao takes about 3 hours 45 minutes.
- Going to Con Dao from Can Tho: similar to Vung Tau, departing from Ninh Kieu wharf, Can Tho city with fares from 750,000 VND. It takes about 4 hours to travel from Can Tho to Con Dao.
- Going to Con Dao from Soc Trang: departing from Tran De Port, Soc Trang with fares from 390,000 VND. Travel time from Soc Trang to Con Dao takes about 1 hour 45 minutes.
Information about Ben Dam Port – Con Dao
When buying a speedboat ticket to Con Dao, your destination is Ben Dam port, located in Ben Dam bay, Con Dao district, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, less than 15 km from Con Son town. This is one of the main harbors of Con Dao district, with four sides of poetic scenery with the front half having the immense sea and the inner half covered with green forest. The bay has a high depth of about 12m, forming a prime location for both seaborne trade. Ben Dam Port is 2km long, can accommodate up to 20 boats and large cruise ships, which further affirms its importance in both the economic and tourism fields of Con Dao. This is an anchorage, a stopover for fishermen and tourists, not to mention it is also considered as a savior before big storms. The climate here is quite pleasant, not too windy like high above, not too sunny like outside other piers, stormy rain, you can still safely follow each beautiful road leading to the residence. .
How to move from Ben Dam Port to the town center?
As mentioned above, from Ben Dam port to the center of Con Son town about 15km, you can travel in many different ways, we can suggest in the following ways:
- If you have booked hotel services, most hotels offer a free pier shuttle, so this is the best way we encourage our guests to be proactive in their journey.
- Taxi: This is the vehicle chosen a lot because of its quick convenience and suitable for large groups with lots of luggage. Taxi fare in Con Dao is relatively high, if calculated by km it will be 20,000 VND/km, from the pier to Con Dao town about 280,000 VND. If you know a driver in Con Dao, please contact us first, the price is only about 200,000 VND.
- Motorbike taxi: This is a relatively cheap method, only about 100,000 VND – 200,000 VND / trip, however, this is the form we recommend that customers should not participate in windy days because it is relatively dangerous because The winding roads between the mountains and the sea in Con Dao are relatively windy.
- Tram: This is one of the relatively optimal options, the price is calculated by each passenger with only 40,000 – 50,000 VND/pax, many passengers choose this option because they can both move and enjoy the scenery at the same time in Con Dao.
Thời gian đi Côn Đảo lý tưởng trong năm
The time from Tet to the end of summer, from March to the end of September is the best time to travel to Con Dao. However, from October to February, although the waters of Con Dao often have big waves, but because this time is the dry season, there is always sunshine and it is also a worthwhile time to visit Con Dao. From March to the end of September is the time when the sea is calm, even though it is the rainy season, the rains in Con Dao are mainly showers lasting no more than 1 hour, other times of the day there is still sunshine. This time is suitable for tours on the sea, diving to see corals and exploring deserted islands. This is also the season of turtles from all over Con Dao to lay eggs. From October to the end of February, due to the influence of the northeast wind, the waters of Con Son Bay often have large waves, but the surface in the west and southwest is still calm and less affected by waves.
Những địa điểm du lịch nổi tiếng của Côn Đảo
Con Dao, an island known as a tourist paradise – a place with many beautiful scenes, landmarks associated with history, cool weather and clean beaches, is a great tourist destination. that every tourist wants to come to visit and experience. Coming to Con Dao, you will be able to admire the nostalgic and interesting historical attractions along with the picturesque scenery that is so charming that once you have come, you will be held back by the beauty of the scenery here and do not want to leave. Join https://vetaucondao.vn/ to list the famous tourist attractions of Con Dao!
- Con Dao National Park: Con Dao National Park has an area of nearly 6,000ha on land and 14,000ha in water. The relationship of coral reefs, seagrass beds and mangroves has created a favorable environment for breeding, nursery and conservation of marine species. The island’s shallow waters are also home to many precious animals such as sea turtles, dolphins, dugong, etc. The biodiversity of Con Dao waters is of national significance for marine nature conservation in Vietnam.
- Con Dao Prison Relic: Con Dao Prison Historical Site includes the prison system in Con Dao and the cemeteries belonging to this prison system. Historically, the French colonial government and the American empire built 127 cells, 42 cells and 504 isolated cells – “tiger cages” in Con Dao area. In 1979, Con Dao historical relic site was ranked as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information (now the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism), with 17 component relics including: Dao Lord’s House; Pier; Camps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; Investigation room; Ma Thien Lanh Bridge; Cow stables isolated area; Lime Kiln; Cong Quan House; Hang Duong Cemetery.
- Bay Canh Island: Located in the east of Con Son island with an area of 683ha, the second largest of the 16 islands of Con Dao, Bay Canh islet is like a green feature dotted between the vast sea and sky of Con Dao. There is a vast system of primary forest covering almost the entire island.
- Dam Trau Beach: In the journey to discover Con Dao archipelago, visitors will discover many small islands in the vast sea and sky and immerse themselves in clear and cool beaches. In particular, Dam Trau beach – one of the great stops in the discovery of Con Dao – will bring you new experiences.
- An Hai Lake: If you have the opportunity to travel to Con Dao, do not forget to visit An Hai Lake with a poetic and lyrical natural scene as beautiful as a girl in the highlands. An Hai Lake is near An Son Temple, and is located on the road to the Holy Cross Mountain. The lake is 30,969 hectares wide with water lilies and flowers blooming brilliantly on the lake’s surface, captivating many visitors with its picturesque scenery.
- Van Son Tu – Nui Mot Pagoda: Not only possessing bold Buddhist architecture, Nui Mot Pagoda (or Van Son Tu) also has a prime location: Leaning back on the mountain, facing the sea, Con Son bay, town Con Dao and An Hai lotus lake. That’s why anyone who comes here must praise and bestow the title of “the most beautiful temple in Vietnam”.
- Ong Dung Beach: This is an attractive tourist destination located on Con Son island, about 3 km west of the garden center, with beautiful, unspoiled natural landscape, fresh environment. From the center of the park, visitors walk about an hour on the trail through the forest to Bai Ong Dung.
- Con Dao Islet: Located about 8km from the main island of Con Son (Phu Hai) to the northeast, is one of 16 islands of Con Dao. Hon Cau is famous not only for being one of the first places where the Vietnamese came to settle down in the 14th century, but also famous near and far for the beauty of nature and people here, especially the island. The wild features of the Creator remain unexplored.
Dawn of Con Dao
Experience buying fast ferry from Can Tho to Con Dao at good prices
Currently, Con Dao Express is the pioneer in exploiting the Can Tho to Con Dao fast ferry route with fares widely announced in the media. However, promotions for fast ferry ticket to Con Dao only take place at a certain time of the year and it is very difficult to hunt for cheap flight ticket to Con Dao, especially for customers who do not have much time to surf the web waiting for promotions. Instead of watching promotions for fast ferry ticket to Con Dao, book fast ferry ticket to Con Dao right at https://vetaucondao.vn with prices from only 750,000 VND or go directly to our offices and agents to buy the fastest fast ferry to Con Dao.
Not only supporting booking fast ferry ticket to Can Tho Con Dao, vetaucondao.vn is always ready to support customers 24/7 in related issues such as online check-in support, document consultation or flight procedures. details, regulations on luggage, handling arising problems related to fast ferry ticket to Con Dao … If you want to look up fast ferry ticket or have questions about the train journey, ferry fares to Con Dao as well as the procedure to book fast ferry ticket to Con Dao, please contact us via website https:// vetaucondao.vn/ for the fastest response. Have a safe, fun trip!
Please contact us at the address:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0889371234 – 0889271234
- Addess: Passenger port of Ninh Kieu wharf, Tan An ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city