Book fast ferry ticket from Con Dao to Vung Tau quickly, support ticket delivery in Con Dao
Con Dao and Vung Tau are 02 district-level administrative units under Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, so there are many passengers who book fast ferry ticket from Con Dao to Vung Tau for tourism, work, trade…
Currently, in Con Dao, there are many ticket agents selling fast ferry ticket of Con Dao Express, Mai Linh Express and Superdong. However, Con Dao Vung Tau fast ferry only Con Dao Express ferry operate on this route. Passengers and residents in Con Dao who need to book ticket, direct consultation can come at 25 Vo Thi Sau, Con Dao district, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province or contact to 0987 556 294 for 24/7 support.
Before booking tickets, passengers should actively consult the schedule for Vung Tau Con Dao fast ferry, normally, the ferry will depart at Ben Dam Con Dao Port at 13:00, at the request of the ferry line. Passengers must be present 45 minutes before the departure time, so in Con Son town, passengers can go from 11:30 to be on time for the ferry to run.
Fare for Con Dao Vung Tau fast ferry
From Monday to Thursday
- VIP: 1,200,000 VND
- ECO: 790,000 VND
- Elderly/Children: 630,000 VND
- People with disabilities: 550,000 VND
From Friday to Sunday, Holidays, Tet
- VIP: 1,200,000 VND
- ECO: 950,000 VND
- Elderly/Children: 760,000 VND
- People with disabilities: 665,000 VND
- VAT included.
- Children (6-11 years old) and elderly people (over 60 years old) apply Eco discount according to company policy
- Children under 6 years old or less than 1m2 in case of sharing a seat with an accompanying adult are entitled to free boarding ticket.
- The above fare is calculated according to 01 turn from Vung Tau to Con Dao or Con Dao to Vung Tau.
Contact to book ticket for Con Dao – Vung Tau fast ferry
Address: 25 Vo Thi Sau, Con Dao district, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province, Vietnam
Some information to note when booking Con Dao fast ferry ticket to Vung Tau
- Most of the passengers are Con Dao residents, public servants, officers and employees, military personnel, .. when booking ferry ticket from Con Dao to Vung Tau, they should send VAT invoice information before issuing ticket. A VAT invoice will be sent to your email when your journey has been completed.
- Most customers who will buy seafood in Con Dao will have to close the container and send it in the cargo compartment. Each ticket can only bring about 15 kg of luggage, if the above kg is exceeded, you must pay the amount of the excess kg, 1 kg = 10,000 VND.
- If passengers book ticket to Vung Tau and want to continue their journey from Vung Tau to Saigon, contact the bus companies to book ticket, these limousine companies will pick you up at the pier. Contact information for booking Hai Van limousine – 0915241456, VIE – 0918665166, Thanh Vinh – 0918326066, Anh Quoc – 19003300,…